Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today wasn't so good

Well, I did horribly today, both in the eating and working out departments. I have absolutely no excuse for why I did so poorly, but I did. I started out well, but again, in the afternoon, I totally lost it.

For breakfast I had a bowl of raisin bran. Then for lunch I had Wendy's with my little girl. Instead of telling them that I wanted a salad, I just let them give me fries. I didn't finish them all as they were way too salty. Then it just went down hill from there. The Wendy's I went to was having their anniversary and gave everyone a frosty. I should have said, "no, thank you." But I didn't. But I also didn't finish it either. I have had 2 milkyway mini chocolate bars and 3 mini hershey's chocolate bars. I don't even care for them, but ate them anyway.

Dinner wasn't horrible. We made a chicken broccoli noodle dish. But it did have a can of cream of mushroom soup.

Exercise, consisted of 30 minutes playing on the wii fit.

Tomorrow is going to be a better day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, there will be some bad days. But today wasn't all bad! You exercised :-). That counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, tomorrow will be a better day. I have to agree with Swati, you got on the Wii and that is all that matters. I hope you at least realy enjoyed the frostie and fries. If you're going to be bad, you might as well enjoy being bad. >:D

    ReplyDelete