Monday, November 9, 2009

It was an okay day

So I was much busier than I thought I would be today. I didn't do horribly, but I didn't do great either. I did succumb to the stupid cupcakes. DANG IT! I had a piece of licorice as well, but only one. Other than that I had the omelet for breakfast, a ham sandwich for lunch and a chef salad for dinner.

I worked out on my wiiFit for about an hour today and then I did 30 minutes of cardio this evening while my kids were in Swim lessons. It wasn't the best workout, but still a workout.

It is interesting how difficult a time I have with my will power in the evening. I don't think I ever realized that it was this difficult before. I can be good all morning long and then in the mid to late afternoon I have MAJOR sugar and carb cravings.

Here is to a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment